Registration for this year’s British Transplant Games closes this Friday (May 12th). The Games will be held in North Lanarkshire, which is just outside Glasgow. We will be entering as the Dublin Adults and the Dublin Children.
You can find out more about the Games in a previous posting on the this page:
If you intend to participate in the Games you will need to register via the link below before close of business in Friday. Please READ notes below
You will also need to ensure that you get a Games medical form complete which is available here: MEDICAL FORM
Please READ notes below:
Before submitting the applications please can you pay attention to the medical form. Please pay particular attention to the following:
- Competitor’s declaration on the medical form is signed by the competitor
- All medical values are completed, this is mandatory
- Medical forms are completed and signed by a doctor in the Transplant Unit within 3 months of the deadline. FORMS SIGNED BY GPs ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
The medical form can be found at http://www.britishtransplantgames.co.uk/north-lanarkshire-2017/registration/ and can be returned directly to me by email or by post to the address below. A WTG medical form will be accepted.
Amendments can only be made in the event of:
- Cancellation due to illness
- Change in personal details
- Changes in sports entries due to injury (subject to timescales and at the discretion of the LOC)
Amendments to any member of your team’s entry must be in writing to the Games Office at the discretion of the LOC.
Refunds for cancellations will only be made in exceptional circumstance and for medical reasons only. They will be made at the discretion of the LOC. Medical certification will be required for cancellation. Refund requests are to be made in writing to the Games Office (an email is sufficient). Refunds will be dealt with after the event.